Today, I worked on the UV and textures, pretty cool that it's starting to get a little interesting. I had a basic idea on how I would go about texturing this and what would I do for the circuit board. Thankfully, I been playing around in Substance Alchemist and it's quite handy to know old school tricks in Photoshop. As you can see, I've made my own Base Material, it helped a lot. I was also able to get all the names of the parts that are on the board, which means I can just look them up when referencing. Quite a lot of Kit-Bashing too and super fun, and I can definitely see me using these parts in the future. I've added a basic colour for the components for now and will be working on adding other assorted colours based on the names of the components. Obviously, there's a lot more work to be done, UV sets need to be fixed with layout, masking and surface detail and more work with the keypad, but it's coming along nicely so far. I'm happy with this as a starting off point for getting this ready for real-time.